2010-02-04

Etro Anime: See The Sound


Well I've returned after a hectic trip to Chicago but now I'm back on schedule with another post. I've been pretty stressed out in general and this is just the kind of music I need to unwind....or it could possibly serve as some mood music.
Etro Anime is a electronica band based formed in NY. This album prominently features Liset Alea as the vocalist. In my opinion the vocals go under appreciated as they aren't advertised as much with the way the album was mixed, but I suppose with good reason because the lyrics are sort of throw away. Liset Alea's voice is beautiful though, it lends to the entire ambience of the record. The music here is a mix of drum & bass, deep house, trip-hop, and breakbeat. All these genres are noticeable but they do not take away from the general flow of the album, it maintains a sensual, erotic and passionate mood throughout while every now and then changing up the pace.
I find this music can either leave you being turned on or just generally relaxed. I'm using it for the latter as I have a pretty messed up headache right now. Here's the link people:
Download:www.mediafire.com/gomtfmdieyt
Track Listing:
1. Purest One
2. Portrait
3. Summer Rain
4. Endless
5. Danger
6. Diablo
7. Let It Go
8. Adonis
9. Forgotten Love
10. All I Need
11. Either Way
I'm gonna make this my sig from now on.
Peace out bitches.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks a lot for sharing this btw I am using similar samples for my downtempo music
    from here https://www.lucidsamples.com

    ReplyDelete